The owner of Acre and Ombra returned to NeighborWood, this time for custom designed serving boards for their new oyster bar at Acre. NeighborWood designed Black Walnut and old growth Oak boards with a unique wedge design that allowed servers to easily remove the boards from tables. If you are looking for a great place to meet friends, enjoy a beer and some oysters, check out Acre at 5308 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL. Make sure to say how nice the oysters look on the NeighborWood boards.
- RT @NSU_WSoccer: Check out our NSU Sharks enjoying the first team meeting of the fall!!! http://t.co/IGPwL9RF9C 2 years ago
- Awesome cheese boards done in old Japanese style Shou Sugi Ban for @Boltwood1 boltwoodevanston’s photo instagram.com/p/6NOK_PJU9i/ 2 years ago
- Custom Cherry serving board with metal skewer for River Roast in Chicago, IL fb.me/49Yl0orIN 3 years ago
- White chocolate puzzle pieces in a custom designed Black Walnut holder designed for Ritz Carlton in Arizona. Kids… fb.me/1h8HQ4EQR 3 years ago
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL – Custom designed Black Walnut desert board and Black Walnut flatbread holder. 3 years ago