City Porch restaurant popped-up on Chicago’s Navy Pier in the summer of 2012. NeighborWood partnered with Bodnar Design to design and produce boards upon which to present menus and checks. NeighborWood was also hired to provide the display entry signage. If you are in Chicago this summer, make sure to stop by Navy Pier and check out City Porch.
- RT @NSU_WSoccer: Check out our NSU Sharks enjoying the first team meeting of the fall!!! http://t.co/IGPwL9RF9C 3 years ago
- Awesome cheese boards done in old Japanese style Shou Sugi Ban for @Boltwood1 boltwoodevanston’s photo instagram.com/p/6NOK_PJU9i/ 3 years ago
- Custom Cherry serving board with metal skewer for River Roast in Chicago, IL fb.me/49Yl0orIN 3 years ago
- White chocolate puzzle pieces in a custom designed Black Walnut holder designed for Ritz Carlton in Arizona. Kids… fb.me/1h8HQ4EQR 3 years ago
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL – Custom designed Black Walnut desert board and Black Walnut flatbread holder. 3 years ago