Under a very tight deadline, Farmhouse approached NeighborWood to design a 14″ x 7″ beveled serving board for their newest restaurant opening in Evanston the first week of July 2013. A well respected farm to table concept, the NeighborWood brand of serving boards were the perfect solution for the look and feel of their newest restaurant. The initial order was such a huge hit, NeighborWood was asked to design an 18″ x 7″ version of the serving board as well as a way for the Farmhouse to display their daily specials in a unique format. NeighborWood designed a mini 7.5″ x 5″ moisture resistant clip board with an antique clip. The best compliment came when the Farmhouse Chicago location also ordered serving boards. Make sure to stop by and say hi to the great owners and staff at Farmhouse Chicago and Farmhouse Evanston.
- RT @NSU_WSoccer: Check out our NSU Sharks enjoying the first team meeting of the fall!!! http://t.co/IGPwL9RF9C 2 years ago
- Awesome cheese boards done in old Japanese style Shou Sugi Ban for @Boltwood1 boltwoodevanston’s photo instagram.com/p/6NOK_PJU9i/ 2 years ago
- Custom Cherry serving board with metal skewer for River Roast in Chicago, IL fb.me/49Yl0orIN 2 years ago
- White chocolate puzzle pieces in a custom designed Black Walnut holder designed for Ritz Carlton in Arizona. Kids… fb.me/1h8HQ4EQR 2 years ago
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL – Custom designed Black Walnut desert board and Black Walnut flatbread holder. 2 years ago