After designing one-of-a-kind serving boards for Spiaggia, John Manson and Assoc., Partner and Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef John Hogan asked NeighborWood to design specialized Cherry serving boards, for their new venture, River Roast. Unique Cherry boards were designed to compliment appetizers, including oyster boards with feet, as well as the main dishes, including fish boards with skewers and steak boards with juice grooves.
- RT @NSU_WSoccer: Check out our NSU Sharks enjoying the first team meeting of the fall!!! http://t.co/IGPwL9RF9C 3 years ago
- Awesome cheese boards done in old Japanese style Shou Sugi Ban for @Boltwood1 boltwoodevanston’s photo instagram.com/p/6NOK_PJU9i/ 3 years ago
- Custom Cherry serving board with metal skewer for River Roast in Chicago, IL fb.me/49Yl0orIN 3 years ago
- White chocolate puzzle pieces in a custom designed Black Walnut holder designed for Ritz Carlton in Arizona. Kids… fb.me/1h8HQ4EQR 3 years ago
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL – Custom designed Black Walnut desert board and Black Walnut flatbread holder. 3 years ago