We have a great new restaurant partner who we had the pleasure to work with the past couple of weeks, Salvation Taco and chefs April Bloomfield and Roberto Santibanez. If you are in New York over the holidays, make sure to stop by Salvation Taco at 145 East 39th Street, have some great food and check out the custom Cherry and Black Walnut LIVE Edge serving boards. The restaurant makes its own corn tortillas and naan, drafted here in the service of grilled skirt steak, confit chicken thigh, and Moroccan-spiced lamb tacos and tortas.
- RT @NSU_WSoccer: Check out our NSU Sharks enjoying the first team meeting of the fall!!! http://t.co/IGPwL9RF9C 3 years ago
- Awesome cheese boards done in old Japanese style Shou Sugi Ban for @Boltwood1 boltwoodevanston’s photo instagram.com/p/6NOK_PJU9i/ 3 years ago
- Custom Cherry serving board with metal skewer for River Roast in Chicago, IL fb.me/49Yl0orIN 3 years ago
- White chocolate puzzle pieces in a custom designed Black Walnut holder designed for Ritz Carlton in Arizona. Kids… fb.me/1h8HQ4EQR 3 years ago
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL – Custom designed Black Walnut desert board and Black Walnut flatbread holder. 3 years ago