Working with Chef Rene De Leon, NeighborWood designed private labeled serving boards for the launch of Billy Lawless’s and Branko Palikuca’s newest venture, The Dawson, located west of downtown Chicago. Various serving boards made of Urban Grown Cherry were branded with The Dawson logo for everyday use. A number of unique boards made from spalted maple, quartersawn sycamore and black walnut were designed for special guest and events.
- RT @NSU_WSoccer: Check out our NSU Sharks enjoying the first team meeting of the fall!!! http://t.co/IGPwL9RF9C 2 years ago
- Awesome cheese boards done in old Japanese style Shou Sugi Ban for @Boltwood1 boltwoodevanston’s photo instagram.com/p/6NOK_PJU9i/ 2 years ago
- Custom Cherry serving board with metal skewer for River Roast in Chicago, IL fb.me/49Yl0orIN 2 years ago
- White chocolate puzzle pieces in a custom designed Black Walnut holder designed for Ritz Carlton in Arizona. Kids… fb.me/1h8HQ4EQR 2 years ago
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL – Custom designed Black Walnut desert board and Black Walnut flatbread holder. 2 years ago